We drove down to the game with another couple, Landry and Kristina, who are both Bama fans. Oh yeah! Oh and we drove down...with no tickets in hand. Once we got there, we hit up scalpers for tickets. We eventually landed a deal with some fans with extra tickets. This put us in the upper corner-end zone...next to a bunch of Tennessee fans. Not too bad for $70/each.
The game was fun. Caleb, poor thing, screamed his lungs out during the surprisingly slow first half, but then was mostly quiet during the second half (as well as all the previously annoying Tennessee fans around us). Of course, we won. :)
I have tried to tell Caleb, just to give in and be a Bama fan. It's a lot easier to give in than to keep resisting the urge!! I will probably continue to coerce Caleb for a few more seasons before calling it quits. By then, I'll probably just start on the children and infiltrate their little minds. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment