Sunday, November 27, 2011

Favorite Wedding Pictures






























































On December 11th, we will have been married 6 months...so about 5 1/2 months now. On one hand, it seems like we have been married...well...forever...like there was no beginning. We have just always been together...and married. And then on the other hand, it feels like we just got married yesterday. Either way, 6 months goes fast. A year goes faster. And then 10... It's crazy to think how quickly the years will fly by!

When I think of our wedding day, I smile. I was so blessed for everything to have "fallen in place" the way it did!! For someone as O.C.D, detailed, perfectionist, and particular as I am...I am truly and absolutely surprised it did all happen so well. Seems like I would have gotten upset about at least one thing! Ha...But it was great! Everything happened just like I wanted, and I was so pleased with it all.

Just to relive the day one more time, I have attached a few of my favorite pictures. Some of them are my favorite because they are pretty. Some because they're artsy. And some are special because of whose in them. I was so pleased with my photographer and with my pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment