I gave Caleb a few things to do in preparation for our wedding. From his reaction, you would think the little things I asked him to do included hanging the moon. He took it very seriously and at times I felt he thought his small things were the most important parts of the wedding. All the things I did to plan for the wedding was typed up meticulously in Excel spreadsheets. I would say I probably have a 30 tabbed Excel spreadsheet. I know, crazy. Caleb and his "to do" list for the wedding included taking a discarded envelope from opened mail and jotting down in messy handwriting his things to do.
One thing I did ask Caleb to do, which was a bigger deal, was put together the slideshow for the wedding ceremony. Who knows how long it took him to put it together! We were both surprised how much time it required just to gather up all the pictures! From there, he spent hours making sure it was just like I liked it. He's so sweet. I was pleased with the outcome. I am attaching it here so I can be sure to have it for years to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment