We are so excited and thankful for our new house!
After narrowing houses down online, we viewed about 10 to 12 houses in Jackson. Once we viewed this house, we were both in agreement it was our favorite. It is a new construction home, but once we found it, most of the plans had been determined and choices made by the builder. This left us in a weird middle-state of not being able to make the selections for the home (well we were able to pick the floor colors), yet not knowing exactly what the finished product was going to look like. Needless to say, this was a very nerve-wracking state to be in! Luckily, we love the finish product and are thankful we made an offer on the house! We can't wait to get moved in and start the decorating process (by we, I mainly mean "I" on the latter part).
Since once we move in, it will look some-what different, I am posting some pictures of the house as-in now.
Y'all come visit now, ye hear!

No comments:
Post a Comment