Saturday, March 26, 2011

Afterall, this is a Blog!

I decided I wanted to post some actual pictures on here. Afterall, this is a blog! So far, I have used it as a journal. Which isn't a bad thing to do, considering I have the WORST memory of probably anyone I know. And I do want to remember all of this.

But for those of you who get on blogs to actually see a few pictures, here you go!

The night he popped the question!!





This was my attempt at being artsy.



Caleb's goofy. This look means "You see that?!" Well, I'm a little goofy too! Especially that night.














The next day, we drove to Chattanooga! I wanted everyone to know..."We areEngaged!!!"



This picture makes me laugh...I really wanted to make sure my ring was showing in the picture!!



We had a picnic by the river!

From the stress of the day before, Caleb took a nap!
I found this prime ring-viewing time!















When he woke up, we went to Rock City!




On to the Enchanted Trail...







Here we are at the top of Lookout Mountain!












Oh no, he got me! I hope no one saw!

Hold on, do you see that over there?!



Over where?









Look, Heather, over there!




Oh, Caleb, that's just the sparkle from my diamond!



The following day, Caleb's professor invited us over and surprised us with a cake! So thoughtful!!












1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!!! (And the story, of course!) So happy for you!! ~CMO

    ReplyDelete